Anyone successful getting navigation to work

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
According to Flossy review he has here beta working.i tried everything with no success i turn it on my phone and navigation starts to work it automatically conects to gear s but nothing seems to happen i can get walking directions. Any ideas

Posted via the Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
According to Flossy review he has here beta working.i tried everything with no success i turn it on my phone and navigation starts to work it automatically conects to gear s but nothing seems to happen i can get walking directions. Any ideas

I'd recommend downloading the map. It seems to work better.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the maps downloaded but does not seem to work any ideas i do get walking instructions

Amit Oberoi

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I tried after downloading the maps on the gearS, but without the phone it is not able to pin point the location, also could not find out how to get the directions

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There are a few known issues with Here Map on Watch S (which doesn't require Here beta on phone at all). First, it doesn't support car navigation, only walking navigation. Second, in order to start a turn by turn navigation, it needs to be connected to your phone via BT.

For getting a location without the phone, you need:
1. Have a mobile data connection to speed up the initial lock. It doesn't seem to use wifi to speed up the satellite lock at all like most Android phone would.
2. Need to be outside to have the direct view of sky to get better satellite signal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci