My App Wishlist

sahmad88

May 1, 2010
Visit site
What are your Wishlist apps?

In my dreamland, I would love an app for Audible and Kindle. I know some of you might be thinking...Kindle? The screen is so tiny. True, but I actually enjoy reading on my Gear S in bed. And if I had an Audible app, I would be able to sync through whispersync my audio books and ebooks.

Now, I realize there probably isn't a big enough market for these apps, so here is my next best app Wishlist.

1. A music player with bookmarks. I can convert my audible files to MP3, but when I listen on the gear, it doesn't save my place. I tried keeping track of where I was and seeking to that spot in the book, but trying to ffwd to a place on that tiny screen doesn't work very well.

2. A book reader that can read ePub files. Even better would be one that you could have automatically scroll and vary the scroll speed according to how fast you read.

I love my Gear S. It has come in so handy and is part of my everyday life. But I wish I could use it to listen to my audio books while walking around without having to carry my phone.

Last edited:

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Me toooo!!!! I actually emailed greatideas@audible.com to request a native Tizen app, so it would be great if you could do the same. The more people ask for it, the higher the chances that they will do it.

I listen to audiobooks when I go running, so it would eliminate the need to carry a second device. A native Overdrive app would be great as well, because I borrow audiobooks a lot.

In general, it would be great to have SOME audiobook app, as you said with bookmarking and a sleep timer, because I keep accidentally skipping to the previous file when I just want to rewind a few secs. (I use the LG Tone Plus with all my devices, and in Audible and Overdrive I can ff/rw by 10 and 30 secs from the LGs.)

Posted via Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I only wish apps were able to just be integrated like with Android Wear. Having to have two of the same app sucks.

I only want some of the fitness apps to be able to communicate with S Health.

Runkeeper and MyFitnessPal

Posted via the Android Central App

sahmad88

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Me toooo!!!! I actually emailed greatideas@audible.com to request a native Tizen app, so it would be great if you could do the same. The more people ask for it, the higher the chances that they will do it.

Posted via Android Central App

I emailed them this morning. If anyone else is reading this and would also like an app for our watches, please do the same. Audible, if you are listening...

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
There is a very nice bible app on there now
Do you mean this one
2927f3d95d1276d7745704bedc77c414.jpg

Or is there another?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Forum statistics

Threads