I am going to be getting the gear s next week, I have watched every video and read about every forum I can find but I can not find an answer to a question I hope you can help

I currently have an S4 I stream music all day long to a blue tooth headset (grandfathered unlimited on VZW), my question is with the Gear S/s4 allow me to be connected via blue tooth to my head set as well as the gear s?
    Streaming music is my only concern phone calls are not important.... with my head set I can connect 2 devices.
    I dont want to stream music from my gear due to ( what I have read) battery life, and I pay for google play music.

also I do not ever use wifi I am not sure if that has any barring on the answer

my second question... I am a little confused
    I have 5 lines on VZW I am not willing to give up my 2 unlimited. but I have one line I am paying for 3gig service and don't even use... it is in a drawer, can I use that phone number and that data plan on a gear S? I am going to cancel that line soon as my contract is up unless I can

Thanks in advance
    11-23-2014 12:18 PM
    Yes

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-23-2014 01:23 PM
    Yep, I use my Bluetooth headset every day in the gym with the Gear S connected at the same time. I'm pretty sure you can put the Gear on that line since it has its own phone number, but isn't it cheaper to put in on whatever data share plan Verizon has? I k now I pay $10 with ATT and it shares my 15gb data bucket yet I still get a phone number and can use it as a standalone phone.
    11-23-2014 04:53 PM
    I know for AT&T the Gear S has to be on a mobile share plan. I have four lines and one of them has unlimited, the others have 5gb each. If I want to add the Gear S to my plan, it would be $10, but I have to change my data from each individual one and get a mobile share plan, I am not giving up my unlimited. So I opened a separate line for the Gear S but by itself that's $30. I'm taking it back and buying it outright for the $299 and I can do a month to month plan, I'm not loosing my unlimited.
    Brian Blaine1 likes this.
    11-23-2014 06:34 PM
    Like dorrien12 I am not going to give up my unlimited Data. I am not going to pay 30 a month for the watch I may just go with pay as you go, I am also going to buy it outright, thanks for all the help I appreciate it
    dorrien12 likes this.
    11-24-2014 06:05 AM