Anyone else hate this charger? I feel like I'm breaking something every time I put it on. I also have to kind of press in the screen just to get it to snap in there which I don't want to do.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-24-2014 08:40 AM
    Anyone else hate this charger? I feel like I'm breaking something every time I put it on. I also have to kind of press in the screen just to get it to snap in there which I don't want to do.

Ha, I used to feel the same way, but once I got used to it, it is a snap (no pun intended). Just press the bottom right and it will click and lock.
    11-24-2014 08:46 AM
    You not by yourself with that "feel like you breaking it, everytime you put it on"
    DoyouFanBoyBro likes this.
    11-24-2014 08:50 AM
    Place the bottom on and snap up. Easy as pie. But at first yes. I don't like it. But after you snap it in a few times it wears in and not as restrictive.

priceslss likes this.
    11-24-2014 09:24 AM
    Look at the way it attaches. You put the top on first and snap the bottom in. It's easy once you figure it out. I love the little additional battery we get. Excellent feature.
    CehowardNote7 and gearshead like this.
    11-24-2014 09:47 AM
    Look at the way it attaches. You put the top on first and snap the bottom in. It's easy once you figure it out. I love the little additional battery we get. Excellent feature.
    What do you mean additional battery

11-24-2014 12:26 PM

The charger is also a standalone battery, good for replenishing the battery by about 50% when connecting to an outlet is not an option.
    11-24-2014 12:32 PM
    Ha, I used to feel the same way, but once I got used to it, it is a snap (no pun intended). Just press the bottom right and it will click and lock.
    Brilliant! This works beautifully! Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    11-24-2014 08:10 PM

Wow. How is it that ppl buy these cutting edge devices and they don't have a clue?
    Try reading the manual... even tho it might be an online PDF.
    11-25-2014 04:04 AM
    Wow. How is it that ppl buy these cutting edge devices and they don't have a clue?
    Try reading the manual... even tho it might be an online PDF.
    You really think people read manuals? Let alone download it. The manual for this things is 98 pages.

priceslss and CehowardNote7 like this.
    11-25-2014 08:51 AM
    You really think people read manuals? Let alone download it. The manual for this things is 98 pages.

Ha... The battery backup/charger is a well advertised feature of the gear s. My ref to the manual was for all the less obvious features.
    You buy a cutting edge device with all sorts of amazing features and don't read the manual?
    You hang around tech sites and post on tech news groups and still know little about the expensive high tech device you just bought?
    Sure under normal circumstances reading the manual is a last resort but in this case I think not.
    11-26-2014 02:31 AM
    Ha... The battery backup/charger is a well advertised feature of the gear s.
    I'm gonna hand to disagree with you. The Gear S itself is not well advertised let alone it's features. I spent months waiting for this watch, constantly watching videos and I learned of the extra battery from this forum.
    11-28-2014 12:56 PM