I got a call from a Survey company about my Gear S. I think they called me on the Gear number and I just so happened to be out and about and got the call. I notice the Gear said it was getting hot and turned off into safe mode. I did talk on it for a while. Never notice that before. Hopefully nothing major. But anyways.

I was glad to do the survey. I'm assuming Samsung is wanting feedback and I made sure to tell them my gripes of the notification communication and emails having to do the same thing twice.. I hope I get a call back and able to give even more detailed feedback. They said I might be a candidate.

I personally like doing Survey. You can't give feedback if you don't give feedback. Huffing and puffing on sites is not always the answer.
    12-03-2014 06:28 PM
    I love surveys as well. Wish they would just come here and ask us. We're all HERE!!
    aitt likes this.
    12-04-2014 05:37 PM
    I got a call from a Survey company about my Gear S. I think they called me on the Gear number and I just so happened to be out and about and got the call. I notice the Gear said it was getting hot and turned off into safe mode. I did talk on it for a while. Never notice that before. Hopefully nothing major. But anyways.

I was glad to do the survey. I'm assuming Samsung is wanting feedback and I made sure to tell them my gripes of the notification communication and emails having to do the same thing twice.. I hope I get a call back and able to give even more detailed feedback. They said I might be a candidate.

I personally like doing Survey. You can't give feedback if you don't give feedback. Huffing and puffing on sites is not always the answer.
    If you do happen to get the callback, I would LOVE you if you indicated interest in more band/strap options to them. Right now the selection is barren/nonexistent, so it would be terrific if they could do something about that...or if they knew someone who COULD even.
    xendula and dorrien12 like this.
    12-04-2014 08:42 PM
    If you do happen to get the callback, I would LOVE you if you indicated interest in more band/strap options to them. Right now the selection is barren/nonexistent, so it would be terrific if they could do something about that...or if they knew someone who COULD even.
    I think they care more about the functionality of the watch

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-04-2014 10:51 PM
    I think they care more about the functionality of the watch

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm sure that is the case, but customization options can be a huge selling point as well. Perhaps they don't even know there's interest in more bands, its not like they're really playing up "customizable/changeable bands" as a feature.
    12-04-2014 11:03 PM
    Plus they started the band style with the fit, they really SHOULD have had some extra bands with launch or soon thereafter. The charging cradle is coming soon why not the bands, really Samsung?
    12-05-2014 12:27 AM