Gear S Watch Faces

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my Gear S from Sprint yesterday. I love the main watch face! (The one pictured in most ads) Where can I find more high quality watch faces?? I am willing to pay as long as it's clean!!! Thanks!

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
It is nice. I've seen it around the app store! Anything or anywhere else I can look?? I have been to xda, used the designer, and used Google.... Is it just still too young yet to be expecting a good clean selection??

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I too wish there were more selections that work and look good on Gear S.
If you look here at Gearfaces.com, and scroll down on the main page, there are (8) watch faces for Gear S that work for Watchstyler. They're .owsc files. Now we just need more of them and better looking ones.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I released a set of Clock Faces for the Gear S last week-> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.lanhoj.zwskin.zooperweargs&token=cELvFtQW

There's also a free/TRIAL version-> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...wskin.zooperwearwearablestrial&token=E1f0Mk0B

Keep in mind though that they require the paid version of Zooper Widget to work.

Is there no way to remove the 0 from the clock when in AM/PM view? Also how can I have the links to things change and open apps I want instead of what they are trying to open?

Last edited:

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there no way to remove the 0 from the clock when in AM/PM view?...

If you don't want a "0" (example: 02:45):
(from within Wearable Widgets)
1) Tap the Zooper Widget
2) Tap "Configure Widgets*
3) Tap "Layouts"
4) Locate "Time" & tap it
5) Locate the "Edit Text Manually" & tap it
you'll see "#DHH:mm#"
6) Change "HH" to "h"
7) Tap the "Checkmark" icon in the upper right corner
That's it!

...how can I have the links to things change and open apps I want instead of what they are trying to open?

To change the App that launches:
(similar to the steps I outlined above)
4) Locate the item you want to change & tap it (example: "SMS Icon" )
5) Locate the "On-Tap action" & tap it
6) Choose the App you want to launch instead
(if you're using a design that includes "Red Bubble" and/or "Notification Count", repeat for those items too)
That's it!

Note: Keep in mind launching the Apps only works when it's used as a Widget not a Clock Face.

Last edited:

hodori475

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I used adobe illustrator and photoshop to make the watch face and then used watch styler app. It's a first attempt.There is also two hidden short cut buttons. ( basically the short cut keys are the same color as the background or you can set the transparency to 100% after positioning.)

Thought this info would help as far as designing something custom.

20141224_113536.jpg

made with adobe illustrator and photoshop
tag gear s2 .jpg
breitling gear s.jpg

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
I used adobe illustrator and photoshop to make the watch face and then used watch styler app. It's a first attempt.There is also two hidden short cut buttons. ( basically the short cut keys are the same color as the background or you can set the transparency to 100% after positioning.)

Thought this info would help as far as designing something custom.

View attachment 156562

made with adobe illustrator and photoshop
View attachment 156563
View attachment 156564

That's awesome!!!

hodori475

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
If You click on the images posted and "save as" The quality should be good enough to use on watch styler. It will be about 364kb. The original is about 1.08mb. For the Breitiling I set the top black box for the date and the bottom black box for the battery. I also made a full screen version of the tag heuer red face. I'll post some more images when I have time to make new designs. I'm also open to any design ideas. If it's interesting enough, I may try and make it.tag gear s full.jpg

Last edited:

hodori475

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
Infinity Icon, 3 , 9, 5, and 7 o'clock have shortcut keys over them set with 100% transparency.
For some reason the camera made the red look orange on the minutes.

Adobe photoshop and illustrator.
20141225_200941.jpg

Attachments

• forever gear s.jpg
    forever gear s.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

mikeyking

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Still awaiting my Gear S. I've got a Gear first series and I use watch faces, edit the png files, put it into the .wstheme format and use it as a watch face. Is that what everyone is doing?

How do you create watch faces on the Gear S? Are there instructions somewhere? Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon