new at&t promo

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
At&t just started a promo where buying a new Sammy phone on next gets the gear s for 99.00
I just got the edge 2.5 weeks ago and called to see if I could get the promo.. of course they said no...

Is it worth continuing to try or am I wasting my time? They (sales) said since I'm past the 14 day (5 days) they can't make an exception.

Any thoughts?

Posted via Android Central App

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It's not the price of the phone. I was hoping to get the gear for 99. I don't have the gear s. I was hoping to get the promo.

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Does AT&T require you to get an additional line for the Gear S or can you just use it as a watch to compliment your smartphone?

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: new at&t promo

Does AT&T require you to get an additional line for the Gear S or can you just use it as a watch to compliment your smartphone?

If you buy it at full price $299, you don't have to get an additional line, you can use it with the bluetooth connection. That's what I'm doing for right now.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
At&t just started a promo where buying a new Sammy phone on next gets the gear s for 99.00
I just got the edge 2.5 weeks ago and called to see if I could get the promo.. of course they said no...

Is it worth continuing to try or am I wasting my time? They (sales) said since I'm past the 14 day (5 days) they can't make an exception.

Any thoughts?

I imagine that if you were within the return period they'd work with you.

willmsbrg

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I went back into the store where i purchased my note edge and told the manager the phone was just 18 days old and asked about the promo. She did an override for me and i got the gear s for the promo price.... i was pleasantly suprised to say the least....

Now i need to figure out how to use it...😃

Posted via the Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I went back into the store where i purchased my note edge and told the manager the phone was just 18 days old and asked about the promo. She did an override for me and i got the gear s for the promo price.... i was pleasantly suprised to say the least....

Now i need to figure out how to use it...??????

I was getting ready to suggest to go higher up the chain, and maybe somebody will give you a break. I see you already done that..

Congrats on the Gear S, it is quite a watch, I tell you that.. I am with Tmobile, and I pay $5 a month for the extra line..

One more thing, there is a learning curve with the Gear S, other than that, it is the coolest smartwatch out there!! :D

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

Now i need to figure out how to use it...😃

That right there is the type of manager AT&T needs to take care of. Why upset a customer who just missed out on a promo by a couple of days. Happy customer and revenue for the company. Win win.

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
The Note Edge with the Gear S...I admit I'm pretty jealous!

I must say I am too kind of.....even though I have my Note 4 (and i love it) and S. It's just cool to be completely on the bleeding edge like that.

DoWhatIDo

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I went up there last night and told them I bought a Note Edge last month and a Note 4 2 weeks ago and I wanted that deal. They said since i Bout the Note 4 11 days ago I could get it. Cant believe I got this watch for $100!! Now I gotta figure out the quirks.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I also have the Gear S, Note Edge and Gear Circle. I will tell you that they all work together flawlessly! My wife gave me the note edge as an early Christmas gift. I love my phone. I love my watch. I'm a happy camper! !

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich ( And i'd like to point out anything but a gimmic) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. 👍

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I also have the Gear S, Note Edge and Gear Circle. I will tell you that they all work together flawlessly! My wife gave me the note edge as an early Christmas gift. I love my phone. I love my watch. I'm a happy camper! !

✒✒ Sent from my fantastic and feature rich ( And i'd like to point out anything but a gimmic) Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. ??????
Beware of Gear Mgr updates. I read either here or in the Samsung app store that the Circle stopped working with the Note and/or Gear S after an update. I'm not sure which carrier version of the update was causing the problem, but be warned ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood