I'd really like to get a white band, but I have a black watch... I'm kind of worried about how it will look with the black showing through the bottom. If anyone has a black watch with a white band, I would be VERY appreciative if you could show off some photos from a lower angle (showing the black on the bottom/side of the band)

Thank you!!
    12-16-2014 10:42 PM
    I'd really like to get a white band, but I have a black watch... I'm kind of worried about how it will look with the black showing through the bottom. If anyone has a black watch with a white band, I would be VERY appreciative if you could show off some photos from a lower angle (showing the black on the bottom/side of the band)

Thank you!!

I am rockin that very setup. It doesn't look bad at all. I wanted the white version but apparently no one had it in my area some had to order a white band from South Korea.

The white band really allows the face of the watch to show up so much better. No black background to fade into. I will try to post a pic later in the day if no one else does.
    12-17-2014 05:26 AM

Thank you!!
    I have the white bangle and a gray band and neither are an issue. There are pics of my white bangle and black watch set up in the BANDS thread in this forum. I am sure this is close to what the regular band looks like because the only difference in the bangle is the band is the same width all the way around.
    12-17-2014 06:28 AM
    Yes, I saw the pics but I thought they were all from above (so you could not see the black). Primetime - I would love to see a pic or two!
    12-17-2014 07:48 AM
    I have the black and my wife wanted the white. We are on T-Mobile and they don't sell the white so we bought her the black and ordered the white band. I asked her to send me pics for you. Hope this is what you were looking for.
    Black watch with a white band?  Pics please!!-front.jpgBlack watch with a white band?  Pics please!!-side.jpg
    kevinpleasants and StayFly like this.
    12-17-2014 08:52 AM
    I may be wrong but I thought the watch itself is the same no matter what band you put on it. I have the white band and my friend has the black band but the removable watch is the same for both.Black watch with a white band?  Pics please!!-20141217_101143.jpg
    12-17-2014 10:13 AM
    Never mind I see what you mean - the bottom of the watch is different...Ignore me.
    12-17-2014 10:14 AM
    Yep - black watch back and black charger on BLK watch - vs White /white.

I may be wrong but I thought the watch itself is the same no matter what band you put on it. I have the white band and my friend has the black band but the removable watch is the same for both.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20141217_101143.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	154630
    12-19-2014 07:25 PM
    Never mind!
    03-15-2015 04:00 PM