how much does it cost per month to add Gear S to my Verizon Family Share plan(which still has my unlimited data line on it)

thansk!
    12-17-2014 11:27 AM
    I just did mine it was 5$ a month plus I got the Total Coverage insurance which was $9 and that covers if I drop it or break it
    12-17-2014 12:20 PM
    yeah it is $5.

They stated they did not offer insurance when I got mine so I got 3 years of coverage with Squaretrade for $75 no deductible .
    12-17-2014 12:36 PM
    I just did mine it was 5$ a month plus I got the Total Coverage insurance which was $9 and that covers if I drop it or break it
    Wait, you're paying $9 a month for insurance on a watch? That's more than it costs a month to insure a full cellphone.
    12-17-2014 06:37 PM
    Wait, you're paying $9 a month for insurance on a watch? That's more than it costs a month to insure a full cellphone.
    Its actually the same and its considered a phone, I pay 9 for my Note 4 and 9 for the Gear S. Verizon does not consider this a watch they consider this a phone thats why it is so much.
    12-17-2014 07:53 PM
    Its actually the same and its considered a phone, I pay 9 for my Note 4 and 9 for the Gear S. Verizon does not consider this a watch they consider this a phone thats why it is so much.
    thanks!

so does the watch come with its own phone number? how much data does $5/month include?
    12-17-2014 11:06 PM
    thanks!

so does the watch come with its own phone number? how much data does $5/month include?
    It does come with its own number , and I have the share plan so its just like adding another device to your plan
    12-18-2014 12:37 AM
    Wait, how were you able to do this? Do you have the old Family Nationwide Share Plan or the More Everything Share Plan? I have called repeatedly and spoken to multiple reps who told me I was unable to get this device added without converting to Family Share Plan (More Everything). They told me their "billing system" wouldn't allow me to add the device. Just curious if you had a similar situation or not?
    12-18-2014 08:43 AM
    Wait, how were you able to do this? Do you have the old Family Nationwide Share Plan or the More Everything Share Plan? I have called repeatedly and spoken to multiple reps who told me I was unable to get this device added without converting to Family Share Plan (More Everything). They told me their "billing system" wouldn't allow me to add the device. Just curious if you had a similar situation or not?
    I have the newer plan ( More everything I believe) 15gb with 5 lines on it.
    12-18-2014 09:49 AM
    I have the newer plan ( More everything I believe) 15gb with 5 lines on it.

oh... that made sense. My original question clearly stated that I was asking aobut "Family Share Plan" because Verizon said I must switch out of it in order to add the Gear S. (which means losing Unlimited Data Plan FOREVER)

I've had the Verizon Gear S for almost 10 days and still have not been able to add it to my Family Share Plan after talking to 4 different Verizon reps. I don't really have a use for the Gear S and I won it in a raffle at a local VFW.
    Ramsin Essapour likes this.
    12-18-2014 12:50 PM
    you can use it via bluetooth... you just won't have stand alone capabilities.
    Ramsin Essapour likes this.
    12-18-2014 02:27 PM
    Hello TENYKS, Would you like to sell your watch to me since you have no use for it?
    12-20-2014 08:23 AM