LG Bluetooth headset paired with Gear S

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a LG Tone Plus Wireless Stereo Headset and paired it with my Gear S.
When I have my Gear S paired to my phone via Bluetooth, I have issues with the dialer.
When I make a call on my Gear S, the audio of the Gear S is in speaker mode.
When I transfer it to Bluetooth, the audio is sent to my LG headset. Unfortunately, the phone keypad of my Gear S is sent to my phone. Therefore, I'm unable to use the phone keypad on my Gear S. I have to use the phone keypad on my phone. I also have to use the phone or Bluetooth headset to disconnect the call.
Anyone having much luck using the LG headset with their Gear S in Bluetooth mode?

Bradfrog

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't even get a call to come thorough the headset. Are you paired with bluetooth to the phone as well?

dfrease

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
It seems it is not compatible with gear s. Me and the best buy guy could not get it to come through headset when in calls. Option on gear s for headset is blacked out. I had to buy samsung circle. Hooked it up the same way and it works just fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't pair any BT headset to watch if you let watch connected to your phone all the time. It just won't work well (you can't pick up phone calls on BT headset this way). In fact, the Watch will not auto-connect to any BT headset when connected to phone via BT. Pair your BT headset to the phone instead.

When your watch is not connected to phone via BT (either remote connected or stand alone), you can pair the BT headset to the watch normally. It will work fine (and the watch can auto connect to the headset in this mode.

Gear Circle can connect to both at the same time and know when to talk to phone, when to talk to watch. That's the only difference.

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
My Tones+ are paired for music and calls to both my Note4 and Gear S. Just have to turn Bluetooth off on one or the other to get them to multi platform pair to both. When I turn them on they connect to which ever device I used last. Same with my Moto Whisper mono earpiece and Rocket Fish over the ear stereo ones.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Deucesjack

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
Gear circle is the way to go. You can get them on ebay for under $40. They work great with watch and my Note 4 Edge. No complaints at all plus you can get all your notifications thru the Gear circle if you choose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad