Ok, I very recently got rid of my iPhone 6 Plus, and purchased a Note Edge and Gear S on AT&T. Extremely happy with both devices, this isn't my first time with an Android phone.

I thought there was away to keep your Note unlocked as long as it was paired with Bluetooth to the Gear. I feel like I was able to do this with another android phone I had in the last year or so.

Any help would be great. I hope I'm not just imagining this feature. Thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2015 07:31 PM
    I had this feature with my Moto 360 which came with the Motorola or Android Wear OS. ]When I got my Gear S, it did not have that feature so, I purchased a program or it might have been free called Delayed Lock. I set it up so, whenever my Gear S is in range, it will leave the phone unlocked. Then when the Gear S is used remotely or turned off, the phone would go into the screen.

If you go to the Gear app on your phone and then go to settings, there is a Remote Lock feature that you can enable. I think I explored that but either it did not work consistently or did not provide the security level that I wanted and that is why I went with Delayed Lock.
    01-12-2015 07:38 PM
    There is a switch in the settings of the Gear Manager that allows the functionality you are looking for.

I don't have the ability to take a screen shot right now, but it's in the settings. Remember, you turn the feature on and off from within Gear Manager.

01-12-2015 07:39 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for the help. I thought I had already looked in the Gear app, but I obviously over looked it.

Thanks again for the help.

Attached Thumbnails Unlock Note Edge with Gear S-screenshot_2015-01-12-19-43-13.jpg  
    01-12-2015 07:45 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for the help. I thought I had already looked in the Gear app, but I obviously over looked it.

Thanks again for the help.

Hi,i facing an issue now with my gear s2 and note 2. The function auto lock doesnt work at all. It doesnt on after i input all the neccesary step. Any solution or is anyone face the same issue?
    12-12-2015 09:16 PM