02-26-2015 03:23 PM
30 12
tools
    I should mention that the last time the pedometer notification popped up, I selected the menu (3 dots) and in the menu was a check box for "notification". I unchecked the box and hopefully that will stop the pedometer notifications I never wanted in the first place!
    02-23-2015 07:31 PM
    Your #2 was a biggy for me. I think it was the beautiful NexusGirl who said that works if you sign into your Samsung account. Can you verify?
    You don't need to connect with your Samsung account. I had only had the watch for a day and calls being forwarded didn't seem to be working on the phone I initially set it up with. I then set up the watch with my Note 4 which reset the watch as a NEW watch and everything started to work including remote forwarding.
    02-26-2015 07:54 AM
    NG X,
    You seem to be on the same track as I am in terms of what you want the watch to do. I've only had mine a few days. I wonder if you have found a way to do any of the following:

1. When I leave my phone in the car (no wi-fi, no BT), phone calls get forwarded to my watch but only after it would have gone to voicemail on the phone. I'd like both devices to ring simultaneously like they do when on BT. Found a way to make that happen?
    2. Same situation as #1 (no wi-fi, no BT), I want text messages sent to the phone to be relayed to the watch. This only seems to work when on BT. Of course text messages would come through if they were sent to the watch phone number but I want it to come through if they are sent to the phone's number. Found a way to make that work?

Thanks for the help.

Todd
    I don't have enough experience with this yet. I usually always have my phone with me so I don't use the remote forwarding much. The few times I did use it, text messages were forwarded to the watch as well. I do have a plan setup for the watch through my carrier.
    02-26-2015 07:58 AM
    You don't need to connect with your Samsung account. I had only had the watch for a day and calls being forwarded didn't seem to be working on the phone I initially set it up with. I then set up the watch with my Note 4 which reset the watch as a NEW watch and everything started to work including remote forwarding.
    Phone calls are forwarded by your carrier. Everything else requires Samsung account and remote connection, including text messages.
    02-26-2015 10:29 AM
    Phone calls are forwarded by your carrier. Everything else requires Samsung account and remote connection, including text messages.
    So that's why I posted you needed a Samsung account then. I can't remember anyhow what was required.
    02-26-2015 03:23 PM
30 12