goproviders stopped workinf

JustJade

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, a bit of help? I did a master reset on my Note 4 and my gear S, now I keep getting the error, "sorry goproviders has stopped." I don't get notified on my watch, however, I can connect via Bluetooth and remotely, I have cleared the cache and data on goproviders, restarted both devices, Uninstalled gear manager, and still no luck :( any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Same problem here, did you get it resolved? I'm still looking for a solution....

You can't only uninstall gear manager. You have to uninstall all gear manager instances. Go to application manager.

Remove
Call Provider
Gear Plugin
Gear Module
goproviders
HostManager
Samsung Accessory Service
Samsung Gear
saproviders
SASystemProviders
svoiceprovider
Update Gear software
WordsTransfer

These should all have the gear icon next to them. Hope this helps. Only way I was able to fix it.

Joel Francis

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
The error message is being produced from the HBO app. Just open the app. If it still doesn't stop, uninstall and reinatall (if you want). HBOGO app has always had some issues on my Samsung Note 4 and Tab S 10.5

You can't only uninstall gear manager. You have to uninstall all gear manager instances. Go to application manager.

Remove
Call Provider
Gear Plugin
Gear Module
goproviders
HostManager
Samsung Accessory Service
Samsung Gear
saproviders
SASystemProviders
svoiceprovider
Update Gear software
WordsTransfer

These should all have the gear icon next to them. Hope this helps. Only way I was able to fix it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34