Just got my new Gear S yesterday. Bought a bunch of apps yesterday, and one more today. Have 44 apps installed.

About to test out my new Bluedio Model B Bluetooth Headphones with my Gear S while cycling around town .....

So far, I'm well pleased with the Gear S. Yes, there are some flaws, glitches, bugs ... but overall this is a beautiful and amazing high-tech watch. I remember my Radio Watch that I bought around 1980 for around $50 !!! Technology has advanced far beyond what I ever dreamed back in the days .....

More on my Gear S later .....
    04-01-2015 05:29 PM
    Glad you liked it! Congratulations on your new watch It's quite fun to use! hehe
    I went for the Moto360 because the S cut into my wrist but it was a very close second.
    vja4Him likes this.
    04-01-2015 05:36 PM
    Congrats on the Gear S.

44 apps! You don't waste anytime..

Yup, that is a nice bike ride with the headphones, but please BE CAREFUL..

I have about 4 sets of bluetooth headphones, they all connect up flawlessly to the Gear S.
    vja4Him likes this.
    04-01-2015 06:01 PM
    I'm having a most unfortunate issue with my Gear S. I cannot send email. I called tech support and they told me the only option is to do a Factory Reset. I already did that once. I don't want to do that again. Too much of a hassle havintg to reconfigure, download many apps all over again, load my various files (music, videos, pdf, epub).
    04-12-2015 12:55 PM
    I'm having a most unfortunate issue with my Gear S. I cannot send email. I called tech support and they told me the only option is to do a Factory Reset. I already did that once. I don't want to do that again. Too much of a hassle havintg to reconfigure, download many apps all over again, load my various files (music, videos, pdf, epub).
    Have you tried uninstall/reinstall the Gear app on the phone?
    04-12-2015 02:00 PM