Screen is dead

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I charged my gear s this morning and put it on afterwards. It was working fine then all of a sudden the screen wouldn't cut on.... It shows only a pale yellow or brown solid screen and sometimes nothing. It is responding to touch so I know it is functioning. I've powered it on and off by figuring out where to press but still nothing. I have only had it since Mid-december so I assume it is still under warranty but anyone know anything else I can try before calling Samsung? Sigh..... Very frustrating.

Posted via Android Central App

z06psi

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Got the same thing just now. I can see the screen at the top and sometimes the whole screen but it is washed out. Working fine then I went to use it and there was nothing.

z06psi

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
O.k. I can get the screen to come on if I constantly rub the screen until it fully populates. However it is extremely washed out and takes for ever to build the screen out fully. Just did a factory reset and it did not help at all.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine did that...I could get it to come on but it would flicker and get washed out. I called Samsung this past Sunday. They had me send it back for repair. They received it yesterday but, I see the ticket hasn't been updated yet so, I'm just waiting on the repair now. I suggest calling them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer