T-mobile or ATT standalone plan better?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I have Verizon, but if I was to buy either one of these versions, off ebay so not beholden to a contract, which, if there is one, has a standalone plan? Assuming I wanted to try said plan for a couple months, I think someone said the Tmobile is 5 bucks, but I imagine that's only if you have some kind of Tmobile plan to begin with?

colecoyates

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have t-mobile and the five dollar plan is incumbent that I have a plan already with them... Otherwise it's 15 bucks

Posted via the Android Central App

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
AT&T will be minimum of $30+. It is treated just as another line unless you already have family share plan with them. Then it is $10/mo.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Well, I just ordered a ATT one, so oh well, its bluetooth or bust, unless the ATT can take a prepaid SIM, but its nothing I'm going nuts over, but, I hear its 50/50 on whether or not to get a screen protector for it?

InfamousUnknown

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
No need for a screen protector. There is a thread about scratches (almost none) and a number of videos of heavy abuse with no damage. The worse has been the charger, and some have managed to damage the back of the watch.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Without a qualifying TMO phone plan, it's $15 for the Gear S plan: unlimited talk & text, and 500 GB data. But no contract. BTW, I use a screen protector and it doesn't affect operations at all.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech