$25 New Gear S on E-Bay

rosenr9286t

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Just bought a new (as listed) GSM Gear S described as new but with an aftermarket charging device. They've sold 71 and have 10 or more for sale, according to the listing. Says it will be delivered in the next 4-6 days, so we shall see what I get. I've wanted to try one of these, and at this price, could not resist. Could be a typo in the listing, but my PayPal was charged only $25.

Ron

rosenr9286t

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Looks like the items have been removed from E-Bay, so, per usual, "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is". If I don't hear anything by the end of day today, I'll contact PayPal for a refund.

ron

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
So what happened? Did you get it?

play: Note 5 work:GS6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy Gear S
Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level
Samsung Gear VR

rosenr9286t

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
No, obvious scam. Weird though - got tracking info, but followed it through from China to delivery in New York, instead of to me in CA. Filed with E-Bay and got my $25 back, no problem. Went to AT&T and got a Gear S for $99 and a $10/month data plan. Loving the S.

Ron

rosenr9286t

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Have a Gear 2 Neo. My main use is for both the Neo and the S is for notifications. At some point I'll try out the independent calling.

I like the S for the larger screen, keyboard, and the comfort. It seems to sit lower than the Neo. Battery life is more than adequate, and I know I'm not using even close to all of the features that I'll eventually find valuable.

Ron

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance