Question Regarding Serial Numbers

Dankees

Trusted Member
Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I have seen in my stores that some devices were obviously made earlier than others (but serial number). Does this matter?

I mean, in theory, the next state over could have all older or newer models. Does it matter at this point since they've been out for a while?

How much older are they (in all likelihood) with those 20 miles away and does it make any difference?

Don't I want the one produced the latest or it makes no difference?

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Samsung probably stop produce them 6 months or ago, switching over to Gear S2. You are buying a year-old product. I don't think production date matters much. The charge cradle will still break like the original ones.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
There are plenty of threads here and else where with cradle issues. Mine was also broken a few months ago after carefully use it for 6 months or so. Luckily, I bought a replacement long ago using Samsung's 50% off product registration coupon (still costs me over $20). It's a design flaw and nothing helps.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If you register your watch with Samsung, they will email you the coupon code. In the case of Gear S, the fact that you setup a Samsung account (required for connect remotely through cell radio) to connect with the watch will automatically trigger the email. Not sure if this still happens. But you can always register manually on their website.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge