My Samsung Gear S smartwatch keeps flashing Samsung Gear S logo but does not switch on, what can I do to fix this?

A

AC Question

My Samsung gear S smartwatch keeps flashing "Samsung Gear S" logo but does not switch on

I have this Samsung Gear S smartwatch, I flashed it and now its just blinking the samsung gear s logo when I try to switch it on... what can i do to rectify this? Please help

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Samsung gear S smartwatch keeps flashing "Samsung Gear S" logo but does not switch on

Looks like you bricked it. To recover, you will need to:
1. Put the Gear S into download mode via some kind of button procedure. I don't know anything about it. Try Google it. It must be in download mode before you can proceed to next one.
2. Find a firmware file for your specific model of Gear S. Once the watch is on download mode, you can use ODIN to flash the new firmware.

This is assume you didn't mess up the bootloader. If you did, throw the watch into the trash.

Biggsy42

May 15, 2016
Visit site
did you ever find a solution to this. My watch is doing the same thing and I can't seem to find a fix. there has to be one out there somewhere.

ScKalbe

Banned
May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Samsung gear S smartwatch keeps flashing "Samsung Gear S" logo but does not switch on

I plug it in then it starts up. I have the same problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis