ever since the nougat update the Gear S (original) no longer notifies me. it has been rebooted also restored to default (watch). all notifications are set to on.

the watch is still paired and i can trigger find location on each device. and able to call out of my watch but still be using my phone.

but when it comes to alarms on my phone; i can no longer dismiss the alarm via the watch

but i can get my calendar events list on my watch.
    03-23-2017 09:24 PM
    ever since the nougat update the Gear S (original) no longer notifies me. it has been rebooted also restored to default (watch). all notifications are set to on.

the watch is still paired and i can trigger find location on each device. and able to call out of my watch but still be using my phone.

but when it comes to alarms on my phone; i can no longer dismiss the alarm via the watch

but i can get my calendar events list on my watch.
    Same here. I think they dropped the support for it.
    04-14-2017 09:16 PM
    I have just been informed that Samsung has not updated the Gear S or did not include the software in the Nougat. This means that the Gear will not work with the newest Android phones. It works only with and up to the S5.
    05-13-2017 09:51 AM
    I just got the gear s yesterday and it all works perfectly with my S8+. But why cant I get a web browser on this thing??????
    05-14-2017 07:47 PM