How do I change from military time to standard time format?

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
how do I change from military time to standard time format?

I'm probably missing something here, but how do i switch from the default military time to regular AM/PM? every numerical watch face as well as alarm modes have military time set as the default. I could not find any setting in the watch customizing or general settings.... :(

it's not that I don't know how to read it, but i prefer to see 6:00 PM rather than 18:00.

Cody Bean

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: how do I change from military time to standard time format?

Is your phone set to military time? That is the only thing I can think of. Your watch gets the time from your phone. When I switch my phone to 24-hour format the watch instantly changes from 6:45 am to 06:45.

KahneFan

Jul 17, 2011
www.ezthemer.com
It could also be the watch face. I built all my faces using 12 hour time and people ask me to build with 24 hour, but I like 12 hour, so that's how I build them.

RueB2Day

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site

I'm probably missing something here, but how do i switch from the default military time to regular AM/PM? every numerical watch face as well as alarm modes have military time set as the default. I could not find any setting in the watch customizing or general settings.... :(

it's not that I don't know how to read it, but i prefer to see 6:00 PM rather than 18:00.

I can't even figure out how to change watch faces let alone 12 hour time. Any help would be greatly appreciate!

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site

when the watch face is active, tap and hold on the face for a second. then scroll through available faces. more can be downloaded from the samsung gear app on the phone then it syncs to watch afterwards.

my initial 12/24 hour time problem was remedied after changing modes on phone. apparently the watch will mimic the settings. some watch face apps are only one or the other so just read watch app details before downloading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22