Cheapest way to buy Gear S2

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I've been trying to find the best place and way to purchase the gear S2 or classic and this is what I came down to.
This is probably obvious for most already but for those who haven't purchased it yet.
If you create an account with Macy's you get 15% off orders over 100$. I tried using the codeat first but it said it doesn't work. The fine prints says it excludes sports accessories and electronics. But when I went to check out, the code applied.
Same day delivery is only 5$. I paid with my Chase Freedom which gets me 1% cash back and an extra 3% off Macy's

I saved 52.50 from Macy and is getting about 13.00 back from cash back
S2.png

Some reason Amazon charges 30 dollar tax and Macy just charge 20 so I saved an extra 10 by cancelling my amazon order. I originally did amazon because 5% cash back I got from Chase Freedom but the extra 1% doesn't make up for the tax difference plus Amazon wont ship mine until November which I am glad the order got delayed

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
How in the world did you get it, it keeps telling me unavailable at Macy's. I guess they must have already ran out or something?

Did you place the order yesterday? I've been trying for like 2 weeks to buy it from Macy's lol...

Last edited:

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
How in the world did you get it, it keeps telling me unavailable at Macy's. I guess they must have already ran out or something?

Did you place the order yesterday? I've been trying for like 2 weeks to buy it from Macy's lol...

Ordered it yesterday. I'm on the site right now as of 2:30PM and its still showing in stock.

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Ordered it yesterday. I'm on the site right now as of 2:30PM and its still showing in stock.

Did you do store pick up or something? When I click on Check Out, it says "Item is Unavailable".

I can't believe I missed out on this, on the one day I don't check stock, argh.

Attachments

• Unavail.jpg
    Unavail.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 45

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Did you do store pick up or something? When I click on Check Out, it says "Item is Unavailable".

I can't believe I missed out on this, on the one day I don't check stock, argh.

I'm not sure whats going on but I just got off work and as of 12:15 AM, it is still in stock for me. I didn't do in store pick up, just order straight from site and had same day delivery for 5.00.

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure whats going on but I just got off work and as of 12:15 AM, it is still in stock for me. I didn't do in store pick up, just order straight from site and had same day delivery for 5.00.

This is the most bizarre thing ever. I've called Macy's like 5 times in the last week and tried to even order it over the phone and they told me they have none. Like just right now when I click Checkout or Checkout with Paypal it says "We're sorry. This item is not available." Do you live in the U.S?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams