Hey samsung!! Step up!! Unhappy customer here!!

anon(463177)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I have been surfing various forums to get information on why my S2 doesn't track steps right and doesn't update weather hourly like its supposed to. Got alot of good data from other owners but Samsung hasn't owned up to the problem at all. I spoke to customer swervice several times and I usually got someone who knew nothing about the watch and gave me a stock answer such as reboot the watch rather than something that works OR (which would be nice) admit there's a problem and they are working on it. This sort of disregard really pisses me off. There ARE other watches out there and it's not too late to return mine for a Moto.

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
The problem, for me anyway, is that the S2 is the best looking smart watch out there. I think that is what Samsung is banking on.

Guess what, Sammy. It won't take long for others to come up with a variety of watches that look as good as yours, and do all the things they advertise that they'll do.

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I agree that Samsung doesn't have too much focus on their werables but, in my opinion, this is the best watch right now. Samsung could of made a round android wear watch but they decided to create a new way to use a small screen ( rotating Bezle)

Posted via the Android Central App

Mznik60620

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I have been wearing my fitbit and the S2 for the past 2 days and my step count has been off by approx 2k steps smh. Absolutely ridiculous

duongla

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
The number of steps counted by my gear S2 is about 25 percent less than that counted by my Galaxy S6, even I wear the watch longer than the phone.
All are Samsung products. Hope they will soon fix this.

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I went for a walk with S2 on one hand and a fitbit surge on the other. I compared at the end and the S2 showed 4289 steps and fitbit showed 4480. Then I used Google maps to calculate the distance that I walked and it was exactly two miles. I used an online calculator to convert 4289 to miles and I got 2. I concluded that S2 is more accurate. Your mileage may vary☺

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I went for a walk with S2 on one hand and a fitbit surge on the other. I compared at the end and the S2 showed 4289 steps and fitbit showed 4480. Then I used Google maps to calculate the distance that I walked and it was exactly two miles. I used an online calculator to convert 4289 to miles and I got 2. I concluded that S2 is more accurate. Your mileage may vary☺

Wow 😂 😂 nice thinking coming up with that

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol