Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone get the update that is supposed to add more watch faces and the new orange notification dot?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ittlebit

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
In the new OS update there will be an orange little dot on the left of the watch screen to let you know you have an unread message.

Note 4 with Gear S2 3G

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I got the update about a week ago... I'm in Toronto... I'm sure if we've got the update here in Canada you should be getting it any day down in the U.S. I also find that the steps on my step counter have gone up ALOT. I dont know if its over counting now or if it was just severely undercounting before. Yellow notification dot is there and very handy I like it.

dzstoys

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Did the update you got in Toronto also include the new watch faces and the additional apps (starbucks, flipboard, nav etc) that were mentioned in the Korean update thread from a month or so ago?

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
New watch faces are there... I've had flipboard and nav available for some time... Not sure about Starbucks... Haven't seen it but I also haven't looked for it I'll check

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Don't see Starbucks... EBay and Uber are in the store now... Not sure if they were available before I don't use the store for apps much

Super Ryo

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey fellow Toronian. I also got an update a few days ago when I first got my watch. Uber is new and now there is a new camera remote app too

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Still no update here in Chicago, anyone in the Americas actually get this full update yet (including Starbucks app that is)? Shocking Samsung would communicate poorly on this I know (yes, that is sarcasm) but the new display timeout feature is the one I want the most.

Can I compose a sentence without inserting more info than needed with parentheses (I am leaning toward a no here)?

BusyMomKS

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I am so glad I found this thread! I posted above about (I think) the same thing. Has anyone in the US received the update yet? Samsung CS seems to think I should have received it, but it sounds like no?

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Oh man you reached out to Samsung CS, watch out for those interactions, they are horrific and often wrong.

Samsung makes the best products but has the absolute worst support system.

Shawn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37