I see where others are having battery drain problems. I am not satisfied with the battery life and feel it was misrepresented.
    I have two email accounts and the gmail account does not send notifications to the s2. The gear software is correctly checked on the phone.
    I see where it is advised to to factory resets on the gear software and the s2 and to backup prior. How do I do that?
    12-28-2015 12:04 PM
    On the phone in the gear app, there's an option for backup and restore. Click on it as it is likely taking a backup and it will show the last backup. Then, when I factory reset mine last night, I did that from the watch. Under settings, gear info, reset gear, then factory reset. Then, when it came back to setting up with the phone, I had the option to restore settings which I selected. It kept all my settings which was nice. So far after the factory reset last night, mine is back to normal battery life. I wonder if something didn't quite get updated correctly with the last update? It was right after it that I started to have problems.

Do you have notifications on in the gear app for gmail? I do and it works just fine for me from my gmail account. I get the notifications on the watch.

Good luck! I completely understand the battery frustrations!
    12-28-2015 12:53 PM