No endomondo on the gear s2 store

opronnie2024

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I had the gear s for a short while but got rid of it due to the idiocy of the way it looked on my arm and the ever mocking stares of other gym goers considering me to be some sort of modern day trecky with a beam me up Scotty watch!

But while I had it I used the Endomondo a to pair with my gear s to track heart rate and output on my workouts. .. I've just been bought for my birthday the gear s2 and to my dismay, not only is there no sleep tracking app I can't find Endomondo either.

Has anyone got any suggestions on other 3rd party apps that cover these 2 missing tools?

Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Kyoshiro82

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Seeing what samsung has leaked so far I would assume that the sleep tracking will be via the bio sensor that they are cooking up. Other then that Nike + seems to be the closest to what you are looking for due to buyouts of other companies.

Posted via the Android Central App

tstreete

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I haven't tried them myself, but these are available on the store:
-- Pear Gear app (workout app w audio coaching, works with phone app)
-- "Workout Trainer for Samsung" from Skimble (a watch companion app, offers audio and text guidance through various workouts)

Also, Sleep as Android had a working Gear S2 app connected to S Health, but they withdrew it because it used up too much battery. There's rumors about rereleasing it, but nothing so far.

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I haven't tried them myself, but these are available on the store:
-- Pear Gear app (workout app w audio coaching, works with phone app)
-- "Workout Trainer for Samsung" from Skimble (a watch companion app, offers audio and text guidance through various workouts)

Also, Sleep as Android had a working Gear S2 app connected to S Health, but they withdrew it because it used up too much battery. There's rumors about rereleasing it, but nothing so far.

Is Pear only available in certain countries? I'm not seeing it in the USA account store. Skimble is there, though.

tstreete

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Is Pear only available in certain countries? I'm not seeing it in the USA account store. Skimble is there, though.

Strange. I'm in the northeastern U.S., and Pear Gear app shows in the Gear store (along with a watchface version).

NoFaQ

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Strange. I'm in the northeastern U.S., and Pear Gear app shows in the Gear store (along with a watchface version).

That is weird. What phone are you using? I'm using a regular Note 3. I remember on the Gear 2 forums, some people with different variants of the Note 3 (regular vs. Active) certain apps wouldn't show up, since the developer had to click what phones they wanted the apps to show up for. If they didn't click the Active, it wouldn't show up in the store, even if it worked.

I do a search for 'Pear', and all I get are three Pearl watch faces.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz