Mr Time Maker stopped working [Samsung Gear S2]

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I was loving Mr Time Maker being able to select different watch faces. After the recent update, if I select Mr Time Maker as my watch face I get a black screen. Pretty much stopped working. Anyone have this issue?

Furious10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Re: Mr Time Maker stopped working

Because it is now also for Android Wear. The symbol on the watch face now looks like O with /\ mustache. Then I: Select MR.TIME MAKER's widget from the 'Watchfaces' in 'Samsung Gear' app, and your Gear device's screen will be changed into MR.TIME MAKER's widget. Then: I signed in. Then: Selected a watch face. I was informed it was not connected which it was. Went in to the Mr. Time Maker app on phone and made sure it recognized my Gear S2. After ALL that...it finally works. PHEW...

tstreete

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site

Works for me now after following Furious10's advice.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

For some reason the Mr Time Maker app won't connect to my watch. Not sure why it stopped working or how to fix it. Someone please help.

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Mr Time Maker has stopped working again!!!! I click on a watchface, then send to watch, then it says "send to watch", but nothing happens. I have a the grey and white Mr Time Maker watchface on my watch no matter what I "send" to my watch. Cool idea for an app, but super annoying since it works only half the time.

Fas Lane

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
I was loving Mr Time Maker being able to select different watch faces. After the recent update, if I select Mr Time Maker as my watch face I get a black screen. Pretty much stopped working. Anyone have this issue?

Yep. It's fixed. Delete the app,off your watch and go into the gear app store and reinstall the app from there and the companion app (should do automatically for you). It was broke for like a month with a WOWO:8023 error or something. I sent them my logs and they figured it out. I was in direct contact testing versions for Apposter and they figured it out. (Not to brag) but it works now. :)

Fas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995