Hi, I am trying to sync some music to my new gear s2 classic 3g.
    I can see and use the select tracks option and I can turn on autosync and it does sync the music 'from recently added' playlist.
    My problem is how to change what the playlist or also add a couple of playlists to be part of the auto sync.
    Alll the googling I have done show an option under the autosynce on off toggle called.
    "Playlists to Sync". I simply dont see that option.
    Anyone has that issue?
    The select tracks option is there and it lets me navigate through my music and select tracks one by one or even whole albums but even with in that my playlists are not listed.

Thanks for any help
    04-03-2016 09:04 PM
    Hi, I am trying to sync some music to my new gear s2 classic 3g.
    I can see and use the select tracks option and I can turn on autosync and it does sync the music 'from recently added' playlist.
    My problem is how to change what the playlist or also add a couple of playlists to be part of the auto sync.
    Alll the googling I have done show an option under the autosynce on off toggle called.
    "Playlists to Sync". I simply dont see that option.
    Anyone has that issue?
    The select tracks option is there and it lets me navigate through my music and select tracks one by one or even whole albums but even with in that my playlists are not listed.

Thanks for any help
    Did you ever figure this out? I have the same situation over here. The option used to be there, but isn't any longer. Thanks in advance!
    09-20-2016 09:47 PM