I have a S2 Classic (non-3G):
    Model# SM-R732,
    Software version R732XXU2BPA4

When i first got the watch, my notifications seemed to be working pretty well but recently they have become intermittent. Specifically, Email (I have my gmail set up within the Email app on my Galaxy S6) will vibrate the watch but not always activate the screen, although it is set to. Other times it does activate the screen and show the name of the person sending the email as it should. Also, FB Messenger was showing up the name on the watch when a notification came through and I could then respond or not but now I get nothing, and it is set to notify in the Gear App. I have tried resetting the watch, resetting the phone, un-checking and then re-checking the apps in the Gear App>Notifications and also changing notification settings on the phone itself but nothing seems to be working. Has anyone had this issue or know of a way to remedy it? Thanks!
    04-15-2016 11:41 AM
    Haven't had to do this in a while, but here's some tricks I've used in the past for this kind of thing: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...unication.html
    04-15-2016 08:56 PM