All watch faces not available in Galaxy Apps Store?

Furious10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I have the Gear S2 Sport 3G and a Samsung S6 running Marshmallow. I cannot see all the watch faces in the Galaxy Apps Store. I am on another forum and they post their new watch faces uploaded and approved for the Store. I can see about half of them in the Store. Are some watch faces not available to my setup or are they just not available to USA customers? It is very frustrating as there are some really nice new faces available that I cannot get.

mr neutron

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I posted some watch faces to Galaxy Apps Store and they showed up in the New list for a couple of days, then dropped off to oblivion. Then they don't even appear in the All, Paid,or Free lists either.
Maddening.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have the Gear S2 Sport 3G and a Samsung S6 running Marshmallow. I cannot see all the watch faces in the Galaxy Apps Store. I am on another forum and they post their new watch faces uploaded and approved for the Store. I can see about half of them in the Store. Are some watch faces not available to my setup or are they just not available to USA customers? It is very frustrating as there are some really nice new faces available that I cannot get.

Which other forum? Link?

Posted via the Android Central App