S2 Classic & Bluetooth

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I am very seriously considering buying a S2 Classic. I am curious about the bluetooth. I currently use a Samsung Note 3 but will pre-order the Note 6 when it becomes available. I use the bluetooth in my car to connect with my Note 3 for listening to music and handsfree calling along with navigation. If I get the S2 watch, and it is connected to my phone, do I loose the ability to connect my phone to my car since the bluetooth is already connected to the watch? Is there any type of work around?

For those of you with Bluetooth in your cars, how do the phone, watch, and car connect?

Thanks for any advice.

Also, any recommendations if I should pull the trigger and get the S2 Classic 3G?

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
As far as the 3G, if you're going to want the ability to use the watch as a phone when away from the phone and don't mind paying an extra fee each month get it. If you're not going to need or want remote call capability or don't want to pay an extra fee for a seldom used ability go with just the classic.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the S2 classic platinum bluetooth connected to a note 3 until the note 6 launch of course. The watch is connected to the note and the note connects to the car and standalone Garmin. Garmin has better GPS than my car's GPS but that's another story.
Everything should work the same as before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12