Number Setting

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I have the 4G version of the Gear S2 Classic and I'm trying to have my primary cell phone number show up when I'm disconnected from my phone. When I text someone from the watch they don't know who I am. I thought the purpose of the watch was to inform you of calls and text going to your cell phone. If I'm away from the phone, in order for someone to get in touch with me, they would need my watch number. Anyway way to make texts and calls come to my watch when I'm not near my phone?

Merc420

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
Forward calls from phone. and texts and calls will come through you do this by swipping down on the clock screen of the watch

Posted via the Android Central App

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Forward calls from phone. and texts and calls will come through you do this by swipping down on the clock screen of the watch

Yeah I know. This will happen when connected through Bluetooth. But if I walk away from my phone, I will only get messages if the person is texting or calling the watch number.

Merc420

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
If you forward your phone to wstch when you dont have phone with you all calls and text will go to watch when you reply it will be watch number i do this everyday at work so i dont have phone in my pocket

FlyHigh365

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
If you forward your phone to wstch when you dont have phone with you all calls and text will go to watch when you reply it will be watch number i do this everyday at work so i dont have phone in my pocket

Yeah that's what I wanted to avoid. I was trying to see if there was a way to mimic my cell # because when the texts come through to the watch, my people don't know who I am until I tell them it's me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles