Good Faces with Complications

slev

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone found a good watch face that includes:

• Date
  • Weather
  • Steps

I've been using the default classic face for quite a while and I wanted something new, but after lots of searching came up empty handed for a face with these features.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You're using Gear Manager, right? There are quite a few faces there that have all three of what you're looking for. There are also a couple threads here in the forum featuring faces that do the same.

Hudsoner

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Most faces I found in watchland are just replica of "real" watches. I have yet to find any with the criteria listed above. I am looking for Date, battery life and steps, and have not find any of the faces in Watchland having those features.

ret18057

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
So, apologies in advance for just not getting this, for S2, the ambient mode, or standby mode, whatever, is not cusomizible? I have a Moto and pretty much everything is open, I have some really nice watch faces I like for the S2, but it seems there isn't much in the options department other than "on" or "off". Is that something Sammy has locked down?

Thanks

mr neutron

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Very sorry. I expected it to be there already. I just checked and Samsung is still certifying it. Hopefully any day now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae