add more widgets !

hoohoo51

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
has anyone figured out how to add more widgets beyond whats stock ? i dont care how many steps i took today but it would be great to get to the dialer without going through the menu. or text or any other damn thing i want. i tried everything but all thats there are those stock widgets. who monitors their fluid intake anyways ?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Widgets are on an app by app basis. So, let's say you add a different weather app. There will most likely be different widgets to choose from. The stock dialer may not have any widgets, but you can create shortcuts to specific contacts.

hoohoo51

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
so far i havent found any add on app that lets me ad more than the stock widgets. this is something they really need to fix at some time.
its a pain in the *** to make a call, i broke my phone and have had to rely on this watch to make calls.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
There is an app in the Google Apps Store called Wearable Widgets. It has some limitations but can provide some additional widgets to the S2. You will also need the companion app from the Samsung app store. Wearable Widgets for Gear.

Posted via the Android Central App

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
There is an app in the Google Apps Store called Wearable Widgets. It has some limitations but can provide some additional widgets to the S2. You will also need the companion app from the Samsung app store. Wearable Widgets for Gear.

Posted via the Android Central App
I'm really liking this one on my S1.