My Notes in Gear?

bstarr3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I wanted an S2, but decided that I couldn't live without Google Now and got a Huawei watch instead. I've read about My Notes in Gear app, but it seems developer support has slowed. Can you create voice notes and reminders from the S2 using this app? Looking stuff up with google now is cool, but the big thing I felt I was missing out on was setting reminders and making short lists with a Keep-like app using voice command only from the watch.

For people who use it, is this app a satisfactory replacement for Google Keep, including voice input to create new messages and reminders? I really prefer the design of the S2, and the cool rotating bezel. I'd like to give it a try if I can get this functionality.

Jimmy Bernstein

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, it works pretty well. Not sure about voice input from the watch, but you can enter notes on the phone and have them auto-sync to watch.
I recently contacted developer about plans to integrate with Google Tasks, and he said that's going forward and he also plans to release a Google Tasks specific app for both phone and watch.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Voice also works well, on first try. Make voice recording and translated that to text, put both on the phone. Have no idea how that equated to Google Keep as I don't use that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463