Why won't my Gear s2 track sleep?

Crystalcave

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Why won't my Gear s2 track sleep? I have the update that was released a few months ago. Sleep tracker is turned on in S health as I use it with my gear fit to track my sleep. How do I get the gear s2 to actually track it?

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Why won't my Gear s2 track sleep? I have the update that was released a few months ago. Sleep tracker is turned on in S health as I use it with my gear fit to track my sleep. How do I get the gear s2 to actually track it?

Mine does not actually have a place on the watch that tracks sleep but S Health knows when it is on the charger and S Health will send me a notification each morning and once I have tapped the notification I confirm sleep time automatically. I actually does not even have to be on the charger. It just picks up the non movement.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I've only had my S2 for a few days, but it appears to have the update and Sleep is in S Health on my phone. The first night it didn't track my sleep, the second night it did and last night it didn't. Seems to me like a work in progress.

I sleep like a log for 7-8 hours straight, so sleep tracking isn't a big deal for me, but if it was I think I'd get a basic Misfit type device and wear it next to the watch at night. And maybe the update to bring us some S3 functionality will help.

Izeebra1

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
I have the same issue. Got my S2 about 5 weeks ago and still cannot get the update with the S Health sleep tracking. Contacted Samsung but of course no reply. Hoping when the S3 updates come out I will finally get it.

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I just realized I don't have the sleep tracking update. I've got the update to the Gear Manager app on my phone, but T-Mobile has not realeased the actual S2 update for the watch. I've taken them to task on their support forums, so I'm sure the update is coming forthwith. Hahahaha.

I wish I hadn't wanted the speaker so bad, I would have gotten the regular wifi/BT model.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca