Visual Volice Mail, Verizon Gear s2 3G

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get visual voice mail on the Gear S2, Verizon? Google Voice will not work. Since calls are forwarded to the watch, there is no voicemail on the phone and voicemail on the watch is not ideal. Vrizon aparently as visual voicemail as well but it appears that it will not work on the watch either.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Not that I'm aware of. I save my work related voicemails, and if they get forwarded to the watch I can't do that, so I try not to forward calls unless I absolutely need to get a call and I'm remotely connected. When not forwarding, at least with remote connection I get an alert with the caller's number, so if it's someone I recognize I can call them back.

I don't know if you're aware that you can retrieve your phone's voicemail from the watch, just not "visually", if you're not forwarding. Dial your phone's number, and when you hear your VM greeting, press #, then enter your VM PIN followed by #, and you can listen to your messages.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
You are correct...not offered. If you like using call forward the watch pretty much defeats visual voicemail. If you don't answer once forwarded to the watch, it will just show up as a voicemail on the watch phone number. Almost no point in paying for VVM if call forwarding often.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci