Lost the bezel on my s2 classic, one minute it was there the next it was gone... Samsung is a joke!! I contacted customer care & all the person kept saying was "sorry but damage to the watch is not covered under warranty" .. There is no damage other then the bezel missing.
    10-07-2016 02:04 PM
    Lost the bezel on my s2 classic, one minute it was there the next it was gone... Samsung is a joke!! I contacted customer care & all the person kept saying was "sorry but damage to the watch is not covered under warranty" .. There is no damage other then the bezel missing.
    It's going to be a he said she said in this case. As there isn't a huge amount of people that have experienced this issue with the S2 Classic.
    Meaning it's to be assumed that the watch was hit, or dropped which caused the bezel to come loose.
    This doesn't make Samsung the worst company ever. If every company replaced parts whether your fault or not they would be out of business.
    Tim1954 and Smith 001 like this.
    10-08-2016 12:03 AM
    Samsung, in my opinion, has a lot of work to do on its watches. The faulty charging port broke on my Gear S, which led to my ebay purchase of the S2. I think the app selection on the S2 is terrible and I certainly do not want to be wearing an even larger watch with the S3.

I like having the phone number and I love syncing with SHealth, but I am losing my confidence in Samsung when it comes to its watches.
    10-08-2016 10:49 AM
    i have read of several other people having the same issue with the bezel as well as others having different issues with it .. i take care of my electronics & this being a watch & something that is vulnerable the being accidentally banged against anything & everything during everyday use one would think a "reputable " company as samsung would take more time to make a better product & @ least take some kind of interest in taking responsibility in they're faulty product & making it right... guess we'll see what happens after the downfall of the note7 ,the class action lawsuit against the gear s2 & the ongoing battle with apple ,perhaps karma will get the best of them..
    10-08-2016 04:50 PM
    There's a CA lawsuit for the S2? Huh?
    10-08-2016 11:06 PM
    There's a CA lawsuit for the S2? Huh?
    Yes, it is against the regular s2 not the classic.. Has something to do with the band tearing away from the watch housing, after reading the article it seems the person had the same response from Samsung I got.
    Here's the article :
    https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-...s-action-says/
    10-09-2016 02:55 PM
    i have read of several other people having the same issue with the bezel as well as others having different issues with it .. i take care of my electronics & this being a watch & something that is vulnerable the being accidentally banged against anything & everything during everyday use one would think a "reputable " company as samsung would take more time to make a better product & @ least take some kind of interest in taking responsibility in they're faulty product & making it right... guess we'll see what happens after the downfall of the note7 ,the class action lawsuit against the gear s2 & the ongoing battle with apple ,perhaps karma will get the best of them..
    To be clear. I am not saying you are at fault or that you did drop or bang it. I am just taking the position of the company.
    As for the lawsuit, maybe you can get in on that, as it wasn't JUST for the watch tearing away it was an IN GENERAL defective watch issue due to poor constructions and sub par parts
    10-11-2016 12:39 AM
    bezel do you mean the back cover.I think Smartwatch is quite fragile and you should keep it well.
    I also heard someone broke their back cover while mine is as well as the original one.
    My watch is not Gear wear,but I think it is the same thing.Samsung is doing a lot to save the note 7,don't keep blaming them.
    10-11-2016 05:31 AM
    I just got a Gear S2 second hand, albeit in flawless condition, so...should I be worried?
    10-11-2016 09:44 PM
    I just got a Gear S2 second hand, albeit in flawless condition, so...should I be worried?
    No, I've had mine since Feb. and it works and looks as good as it did when I got it. Btw, I wear it everyday and get a lot of notifications on it, mine is the BT only version.
    10-11-2016 10:08 PM
    What in the world has Samsung's defective Note 7 to do with a possibly defective smart watch?
    and no, they don't do a lot to solve the problem, they should have recalled the Note 7 the first time around and should have analyzed the problem into depth. But they did not, and now they have their feet even deeper in the doo doo!
    10-12-2016 12:37 AM
    No, I've had mine since Feb. and it works and looks as good as it did when I got it. Btw, I wear it everyday and get a lot of notifications on it, mine is the BT only version.
    Same here. I have mine since May, and wear it every day, and am pretty rough on it!
    10-12-2016 12:38 AM