Just as the T-Mobile users have been receiving, I got the Samsung Pay Beta install notification, and have successfully installed SP on both my Note 4 (AT&T, but using Cricketwireless) and S2. On the watch, I can press & hold the back button & SP pops up, and the SP app appears to be fully functional on the phone.

However, no matter how many times I try, I get a "can't connect to server" fail when I enter in my card data in Samsung Pay.

Here's the status of my Note 4
    Wifi: Active, and connected
    Background Data: Enabled
    Not encrypted
    Freshly rebooted and wiped cache partition
    Active connection to the Cricketwireless network

Any suggestions?
    10-14-2016 09:36 AM
    I have a Att S2 and S7 edge, i was able to add multiple cards
    10-14-2016 10:26 AM
    I successfully added my AmEx card (the same one I already added to the existing SP app on my phone - each device is treated separately somehow).

I did have to update a bunch of stuff, including the Gear and Quick Connect apps on the phone, but then everything went smoothly.

So nice to finally have SP on my 3G S2 Classic!!!

This is directly with at&t, BTW - your issue may have something to do with Cricket.
    10-14-2016 10:27 AM
    I successfully added my AmEx card (the same one I already added to the existing SP app on my phone - each device is treated separately somehow).

I did have to update a bunch of stuff, including the Gear and Quick Connect apps on the phone, but then everything went smoothly.

So nice to finally have SP on my 3G S2 Classic!!!

This is directly with at&t, BTW - your issue may have something to do with Cricket.
    I thought that might be a problem, too. So, using the AT&T SIM I kept, I went through the process of adding a new card, while using the AT&T SIM - same result.
    10-14-2016 10:42 AM
    I added SP to my s6 on BoostMoble worked like a charm added my cards will try to pay with my gear s2 this afternoon. any one successful using this to pay?
    10-14-2016 10:50 AM
    No problems adding cards here.
    10-15-2016 03:32 AM
    Update & happy ending to this thread:
    After talking to Samsung Pay support, I was asked to send in my Gear S2 3G to the closest services center, which I did last week. Today, I received the watch back & after inputting my card info and thinking the card validation process would fail again - IT WORKED! Shocking. I now have my card info successfully added to my AT&T Gear S2 3G (non-provisioned as I'm using it on the Cricketwireless network without a phone number).

Just thought I'd pass along a successful Samsung repair story. Also, I was pleased to discover that phone calls to Samsung Pay were always picked up by a human within 2 minutes at most. Again, a pleasant surprise.

crp
    12-05-2016 04:13 PM