Can't dismiss Voicemail notification on T-mobile gear S2 Classic 4g

keystone_56

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
I recently purchased a used T-mobile Gear s2 classic 4g smartwatch. When I started it up it had been factory reset by the previous user. A voicemail notification immediatly came up, this was before I paired it to my phone.

I can't dismiss the notification at all. I've tried log pressing on the notification and doing a factory reset. Any ideas? I have to assume the voicemail is tied to the tmobile number assigned to the watch. Since I don't have a T mobile account customer service won't speak to me.

The Rambler

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone have an answer for this issue? I am having it as well. But I talked to AT&T and they say that this is a default "set up VM" notification. I am not using a phone number on the watch so this alert will always be on until I set up a phone number... that is what ATT service was able to explain. But, has anyone found a way to work around this? Thanks,

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
the voice mail is on the watch number. try calling voice mail on the watch and see if you can get in. then delete the voice mail.

The Rambler

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
That will not work, I did not set the watch up with a number. It is only connected to the phone via bluetooth. When I try and call the VM it says I can only connect to 911

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12