Samsung gear app won't open

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled updates, reinstalled and to no avail can I get this app to work. My watch connects and once it connects the app shuts down and I get the message "Unfortunately gear s plugin has stopped'

I've rebooted the phone and the watch numerous times

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I uninstalled updates, reinstalled and to no avail can I get this app to work. My watch connects and once it connects the app shuts down and I get the message "Unfortunately gear s plugin has stopped'

I've rebooted the phone and the watch numerous times
Was Samsung Gear the only app you downloaded or did you download that app and also a plug-in?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
It may need an update the Gear app. Have you checked if any of your apps need updates? The watch gets updates too. I've got the s7edge. My watch had one update so far I've had it about a month.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
It may need an update the Gear app. Have you checked if any of your apps need updates? The watch gets updates too. I've got the s7edge. My watch had one update so far I've had it about a month.
Yeah my app is up to date and I got the update for my watch with the s3 features . Not sure what else to do.

artgas

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
Make a reset Gear S2. Look for a samsung phone. Connect samsung phone with gear S2. Make all updates gear S2. Disconnect to Samsung phone. Then make a soft reset gear S2. After soft reset Gear manager should work on iPhone.
It helped me, iPhone 6.
But after the new update, no more location on gear S2.