S2 and iphone7plus

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I decided upon hearing the phone will work with the watch, to give it a try. I have been a long time Android and Samsung customer for years. But lately haven't been that happy. I do not like any other Android phones . I have only used Samsung. The only other company I would consider and it isn't even Android is Apple and this is my first Apple device. I will officially use my watch with the phone for the first time tomorrow. I didn't have any issues setting it up and it doest give me the notifications when phone is ringing. I do have it on silent because I don't want a sound tone. I had a friend send me a test call and it showed. I also could see my emails as well as text messages. All the music I had on it is still on it.
I am optimistic it will work but as anything new and being a new platform hoping not too many issues. I am though also getting an apple watch because I want both. I haven't worn a non smart watch in over a yr. I really like using a smartwatch. I love the Samsung watch and we will see how it works

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Glad it set up and is working smoothly. Samsung has done a pretty good job of getting Tizen to work with both stock Android and iOS.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Glad it set up and is working smoothly. Samsung has done a pretty good job of getting Tizen to work with both stock Android and iOS.

Only thing is cant reply on watch to notifications. I will have both. Won a great bid on ebay for apple watch. So will use both!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood