I have the S2 Classic - Bluetooth only. Screen lock is turned on and it works as expected requiring the pin every time I take the watch off. I leave it on at night for sleep tracking and put it on Do not Disturb to avoid notifications. Every morning, the screen is locked and I have to enter pin. If I use Do not Disturb during the day for shorter periods, the screen does not lock. Not a big deal but wondering if others experience the same.
    01-24-2017 04:56 PM
    Yep, that's normal. It has nothing to do with using DND. After a long period of inactivity (like sleeping), the pin needs to be entered.
    LowIQ and droidman2177 like this.
    01-24-2017 10:58 PM
    My lock screen comes on way more frequently than I'd prefer. If it was just in the morning when I woke up that wouldn't be bad. It probably comes on a dozen times a day even when I'm being active and clearing notifications. I'd prefer if it only locked when you take it off, but I don't see any settings for sensitivity or timing of the lock screen. Maybe I'll try a reset and see if that helps at all.
    01-25-2017 10:40 AM
    It probably comes on a dozen times a day even when I'm being active and clearing notifications.
    If you're entering a pin multiple times a day, something is wrong. This has happened to me when I strap the band on too loosely. Are you wearing it with an elastic band? If it's a buckle band, go up a notch and see if that resolves It.
    01-25-2017 11:29 AM
    If you're entering a pin multiple times a day, something is wrong. This has happened to me when I strap the band on too loosely. Are you wearing it with an elastic band? If it's a buckle band, go up a notch and see if that resolves It.
    I agree it seems like something is wrong, I think I've got it sufficiently tight. If I go one more notch tighter (using the smaller included band) I think I might cut off circulation to my hand.
    01-26-2017 08:42 AM
    Do you have Samsung Pay setup? I noticed when I activated Pay and the S2 was paired to a non-Samsung phone, I was promoted to enter the PIN it seemed like everytime I used the watch.

I lost that phone and reluctantly got a S7 Edge. Seems like I'm promoted for the PIN the first use of the S2 in the AM.
    01-28-2017 07:09 AM
    I have Samsung Pay setup and paired to an LG phone. I only need to enter my pin after taking off my watch or a long period of inactivity, like sleeping.
    01-29-2017 12:39 AM
    Do you have Samsung Pay setup? I noticed when I activated Pay and the S2 was paired to a non-Samsung phone, I was promoted to enter the PIN it seemed like everytime I used the watch.

I lost that phone and reluctantly got a S7 Edge. Seems like I'm promoted for the PIN the first use of the S2 in the AM.
    I did set the PIN in anticipation of installing Samsung Pay on the S2 once it became available for VW (paired to a S7). I did install the beta and loaded a card but didn't ever use it. The other day I did a factory reset to see if that would solve the problem. I did set the lock to PIN but I have not reinstalled Pay on the S2 yet and still having the issue of the screen locking randomly during the day even if I'm being active. I'm debating if it's annoying enough to reach out to Samsung about it or not :-/
    01-29-2017 01:42 PM