S Health - can I disable it?

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I don't us S Health and it can be annoying when it tells me I need to get moving. Is there any way to uninstall this or disable it? Turn it off?

ex0LL

Feb 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello.

You might want to go to:
Settings>Applications>Application Manager>S Health
and then tap on 'Disable'.

Let me know about the outcome :)

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
S Health is disabled on my phone. Has been. But my watch wants me to get moving (smile). I find it annoying. Maybe it isn't S Health. Maybe its some other app?

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
To fully disable everything health tracking wise, you actually need to enable the S Health app on your phone.
Once enabled, open it, click on more (upper right side of the screen), then select Manage Items.
Go into goals, and if any goal is active, select it and cancel goal (bottom right).
Once the goals are gone, go to trackers and disable everything.

Go back to the main S Health screen, and pull it down to refresh. This will sync with the watch and delete all the goals in there.

On the watch itself, go into the applications wheel and find the Shealth app and open it.
Spin the dial all the way to the right, and you find settings.
Go into the Health Nudges and disable everything.
Same goes for Workout Detection
Set Auto HR to off
Set Water Target and Caffeine Limit to off.

Go all the way back out, then check your widgets, any running health widgets should be deleted.

Disable S Health on your phone again, and you should be notification free from all heath alerts.

Hey I Tried

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
If you just want to get rid of the notifications only, then just disable all health Nudges.

If you don't use any of this, the the way I have above not only kills the notifications, but should help battery life a bit, by not constantly monitoring everything.

rjack22

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks so much for taking the time to give me such detailed instructions on how to get rid of the S Health stuff! ! I appreciate it! I have done all that you said and will now wait to see if I am "nudge free:. I did disable everything as I don't use any of it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000