Is it too big?

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Female here. I absolutely love the frontier. Went and tried it on at best buy. I was going to change the band out to a metal one when the time came.

Do you think its to big.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Is it to big?

I don't think it is too big but I have a large wrist. May be too big for some people with smaller wrist. I do find that it snags on my running jackets that have the tight cuffs.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

I am not really getting it for the gps and stuffs.

I may just get the classic. Im not sure. I always normally have my phone in my pocket and really at times to lazy to pull the thing out for phone calls and messages. But the Frontier is just sexy as hell. I wear tshirts and long sleeve shirts mainly and hoodies. So it would be hidden most of the time in the winter months.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site

Judging by the first pic the demo unit looked big but that could be the angle and perspective. But if it's too big it'll want to rotate around your wrist. It's manageable if you keep the strap tight.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

I am not really getting it for the gps and stuffs.

I may just get the classic. Im not sure. I always normally have my phone in my pocket and really at times to lazy to pull the thing out for phone calls and messages. But the Frontier is just sexy as hell. I wear tshirts and long sleeve shirts mainly and hoodies. So it would be hidden most of the time in the winter months.

The Classic is the same size as the Frontier. Why not go with the S2 if you're not interested in all the bells and whistles?

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

Because i want to be able to change out the band... and by the looks of it I cant do that on the S2. The only thing i do want it to do is track heart rate steps and other things of that nature.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Because i want to be able to change out the band... and by the looks of it I cant do that on the S2. The only thing i do want it to do is track heart rate steps and other things of that nature.

You can change out the straps after installing the Lem Samsung gear S3 band adapters.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

I also love the sporty look of the frontier. My tomboy side of me just loves everything about the frontier.

I'll need to look at them again when I go to purchase one of these. Weigh out my options.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

I have the s2 sport with 5 different bands very easy to change. Moro sells bands with adapter and work very well

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

I have the s2 sport with 5 different bands very easy to change. Moro sells bands with adapter and work very well

Moro? Can you find on amazon? Or where

Not a fan of the s2 sport.

I need a bezel just similar to the frontier. And the watch i have now

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site

My personal opinion is yes, it's a little too big. That thing will bang up against everything for you and I would be curious of how it feels over the course of a day. I like to not even know my watch is on until I need it. But again that's just me.

I would just say go with whatever you think though. Don't really put too much stock in what people on here say about something that is subjective and really can only be determined by you.

Megan Arlitz

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site

My personal opinion is yes, it's a little too big. That thing will bang up against everything for you and I would be curious of how it feels over the course of a day. I like to not even know my watch is on until I need it. But again that's just me.

I would just say go with whatever you think though. Don't really put too much stock in what people on here say about something that is subjective and really can only be determined by you.

Like i wear my fossil slightly loose but not real tight because honestly it hurts when i tried to just have one more link taken out of it. And it would only be worn out and about during the day. I am a stay at home mom so i mostly have my phone on me which can do the tracking.

Im curious and need to see a compare chart between the two watches i posted above

As you can see i like to have reaearch and i could careless about the lte. I have bluetooth in my car. I honestly only use my bluetooth in my car for music.

...1. Want heart rate
2. Steps taken
3. Reply to messages
4. Be able to answer a phone call if phone is in my pocket.
5. Not necessarily play music but contol the music on the watch that would be coming thru my phone.

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site

i think either of these would suffice and look better on your wrist

gsmarena_001.jpg

it fulfills all your criteria except ability to answer a phone call, unless you have a connected bluetooth headset

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay