So what's going on with Samsung; are they telling all of us a pack of lies to get us to order their devices? I just read on Tech Times that Samsung just released a statement via twitter that Samsung Pay works on non Samsung Android phones. According to those of you trying to make this work, this is not true. Spotify, which is an app that was advertised to be available is not, yet all the advertising still says it is. I remember all the way back to buying a Galaxy S3 phone and they showed at the launch that you could wirelessly charge the phone. What they didn't tell you is you would have to purchase a different back for the phone before this would work, then never made this back available. They are still advertising that their will be 10,000 apps available at launch time. Well the watch has launched and where are the apps? I have completely lost faith in Samsung marketing for all their products, not just electronic ones. Hard to believe they would continue this practice with the issues on the Note 7 and how many customers they will loose because of this.
    11-20-2016 11:02 AM
    This topic has been beaten to death. Samsung makes some really great devices but the software side isn't their strong suit. Unfortunately you either take it or leave it when you buy any of their products.
    11-20-2016 11:44 AM
    I just read on Tech Times that Samsung just released a statement via twitter that Samsung Pay works on non Samsung Android phones.
    AT&T's manual went up two days ago and clearly says Samsung Pay only works with select Samsung phones. The minion at the Twitter controls jumped the gun and/or left off the "will" support rather than saying "does." It'll come eventually which could mean weeks or months. It took a year after the Gear S2 was announced as offering Samsung Pay for it to actually support it.

Spotify, which is an app that was advertised to be available is not, yet all the advertising still says it is.
    Spotify will come sooner than Samsung Pay. With the death of Milk Samsung needs a streaming music service for the Gear, especially LTE ones. I'd bet Spotify will be available in 2-3 weeks.
    11-20-2016 01:57 PM