Samsung Pay and Lock Screen Annoying

ougum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I don't have it either, so apparently this option is not yet available on Frontier LTE models.
I have AT&T LTE Frontier and the option is on mine. I've already set it to ask for password only when using Samsung Pay. It was very aggravating having to type my password every time me watch was loose on my arm. Happy now.

afblangley

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I have AT&T LTE Frontier and the option is on mine. I've already set it to ask for password only when using Samsung Pay.

I stand corrected. You're absolutely right. After reading your post, I looked again and found it. I'm going to try it out now. I'm such a frequent user of S Pay, I'm not sure how I'll like the extra delay at the checkout counter.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
No extra delay for me it's a breeze once you get used to it, most likely faster than retrieving a card and waiting for the chip to aprove in the CC

Chris Gamlin

Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
Couldn't agree more. My PIN is triggered several times a day if I'm active. I have to wear it super tight for it not to trigger the locking pin. Ugh. Wish it was just for the Samsung Pay app, not the whole watch. Or that it didn't lock when a watch comes loose for 1/2 second on your wrist. So annoying.
If you want to you can turn on the heart rate monitor to continous and then it won't do this until you physically take the watch off. That way you don't have to wear it super tight and it estimates calories burned much more effectively.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance