Picture watch Face?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
So I am a proud grandpa and want to create a watchface with the cutest baby EVER!!:)
Is there any kind of do it your self app that I can use. I swear when I had my gearS there was an app that you could load a picture then add analog, digital, battery, BT, wtc shortcuts but I can't find it. Those did rain the battery quicke but they were still fun to use.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1480942655672.jpg
    FB_IMG_1480942655672.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 28

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
there's a stock picture watch face already on the s3. just use the gear manager to transfer your picture to your watch and it will be in the gallery (which is cool by itself). I think I then added the picture to the watch face right from the gallery (might have done it as a customization from gear manager?? but I think I moved the pic to the watch face first?). However the face it kind of plain, just the digital time and it kind of gets in the way of the photo. Facer just released on Tizen including S3, so you can see if facer will let you create a custom watch face with the elements you want and your photo. But for simplicity, there is the stock picture face as above.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
there's a stock picture watch face already on the s3. just use the gear manager to transfer your picture to your watch and it will be in the gallery (which is cool by itself). I think I then added the picture to the watch face right from the gallery (might have done it as a customization from gear manager?? but I think I moved the pic to the watch face first?). However the face it kind of plain, just the digital time and it kind of gets in the way of the photo. Facer just released on Tizen including S3, so you can see if facer will let you create a custom watch face with the elements you want and your photo. But for simplicity, there is the stock picture face as above.

I have no idea how I missed that one, thank you.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I have no idea how I missed that one, thank you.
no problem.. congrats on the grandson and enjoy looking at him on the watch! the gallery is pretty cool too.. very handy for showing a few pictures very easily (if not a bit small)... the only thing I've noticed is that the gallery seems to pick how the picture is centered so you want the part of the picture you want to see kind of in the middle of the image

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC