Replying with Hangouts

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
When I first got my Frontier, I could reply to Hangouts messages via the watch. However lately when I press reply it opens the app on the phone for the reply. I don't think I changed anything nor can I see any settings that could affect it. Anyone else see/resolve this?

OriginalMrC

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
When I first got my Frontier, I could reply to Hangouts messages via the watch. However lately when I press reply it opens the app on the phone for the reply. I don't think I changed anything nor can I see any settings that could affect it. Anyone else see/resolve this?

Have you got the android wear app installed on your phone. You need that to be able to interact with hangouts messages (I don't know why, had to do the same on pebble)

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Have you got the android wear app installed on your phone. You need that to be able to interact with hangouts messages (I don't know why, had to do the same on pebble)

That must be it thanks. I had come from an AW watch and at some stage had deleted the wear app. Is there anything I need to do when it's installed or just install it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol