Hi guys I need a little bit of help. So I bought the watch off someone online who got it as a gift, for a decent price. The thing was brand new, the box was completely sealed with void stickers still intact. Everything required is present except he didnt have a receipt as it was a gift.

Anyway so I got back home and put it on the charger and it powered on fine. The first thing I did when I opened it was look up the online warranty, but then I realized I could not qualify for it as I did not have a proof of purchase. I then connected it to my phone,downloaded a few apps, which worked fine, and then hit the update list for a bunch of the native pre-installed apps. As it looked like it would take a while, I went to take a shower. When I returned, the watch screen had turned black and the charger dock light was blinking. Subsequently the watch could not be turned on or respond to any kind of input. It's like it short circuited or something. When I put it back on the charger the red LED lights up solid for a couple minutes before it starts blinking again. This happens every time I remove the watch from the dock. The watch however has turned into a total brick. Has anyone faced this issue? And if I take it to a Samsung store would they replace it despite not having proof or purchase?
    01-23-2017 12:03 PM
    Did you try holding the bottom button to get it to reset
    01-24-2017 09:10 AM